Room 7, Harewood School, New Zealand

Welcome to our Blog.We'd love you to make a comment.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Book selling

Books we recommend to you.

The book I am reading at the moment is  Diary of a Wimpy Kid The Ugly Truth the author is Jeff Kinney the books about two kids named Greg and Rowley and they have been fighting a lot and there facing the ugly truth I recommended it for boys and girls of the age of 9-12 because it is a humorous fiction book. Liam

 The book I'm reading at the moment is February Conspiracy 365 the author is Gabrielle Lord.It is about a 15 year old boy named Callum Ormand. The police are after him because they say he murdered his family. I recommended this series of books for girls and boys age 9-13.Toby

The book I'm reading is called Diary of a Wimpy Kid the ugly truth this book is a international bestseller! It's about Greg he had a big fight with Rowely in the summer and now he's trying to get Rowely to be his best friend again but he has to face the Ugly Truth him self, the author is Jeff Kinney.

The book I'm reading is The Mouse Island Marathon it's about Geronimo entering a marathon because his friend Champ Strongpaws had entered him and couldn't stop it. When the marathon started he thought he would lose but he actually came first in the end, The author is Geronimo Stilton which is his pen name.David

The book that I'm reading is called Dog Days from Jeff Kinney it's all about Greg and Rowley trying to pay off the bill for Rowley's dad and Greg's family is getting a dog. Greg gets scared a of a muddy hand
that crawls around stealing peoples souls but my favourite page is page 99 it has a picture of Greg and it says your child and constipation but I think it's a very good book. Dion


I am reading Diary of a Wimpy kid Rodrick rules. The author of this book is Jeff Kinney. It is about Greg when his parents go away and his brother Rodrick has a party. But Greg can't tell his parents about the party otherwise Rodrick will tell everyone Greg's little secret. Meanwhile Rodrick has to prepare for the talent show and on the big night, a surprise makes his band famous. I recommend this to
8-14 years old. Ben



My book is called the Dragonling.The author is Jackie French.The book is about a child an a dragon was on a journey. I recommend the book to 8,10.by Caleb!

My book is called Eagle strike.By Anthony Horowitz.Its about a fourteen year old kid who tries to stop a madman. I recommend this for 9-19. Harry!!!

My book is called vultures.The author Jinny Johnson.The book is about facts about vultures.Ethan

My book is called the mouse island marathon.It is wrote by Geronimo Stilton (pen name). The book is about Geronimo running a marathon I recommend it for 6-15.SVEN!!!

My book is called the invisible dog, it's about a little girl who wants a dog, she's not allowed one so she pretends one is on a leash and walks it around. This book is written by Dick King Smith.I recommend this for 6-11 year olds. Breanna!


My book is called JUST STUPID!! it is written by Andy griffiths!
It is about a boy who dreams that he's busting and his lace gets caught in the escalator on the way to the toilet!! and his pencils fall down in it which causes it to start a fire and he is still busting but the fireman that comes to save him says it's
to dangerous but then he wakes up and finds out that he was dreaming.I think its very humorous and I recommend it for ages of  9-16-chloe!

My book is called LOST AND FOUND!!!!! It is written by Andrew Clements who also wrote Frinde it is about when Jay and Ray were twins when they were born.Mikayla

My book is called dead funny and it is written by Moya Simons and it is about Danny Thompson has a hard time explaining to Mandy Miller how her secret (the one she told him) has gone around the whole school.But he's not the only one with problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment