Room 7, Harewood School, New Zealand

Welcome to our Blog.We'd love you to make a comment.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Our suggestions for the holidays

We have all  been on holiday for 2 weeks. Here are some ideas you might like to try next holidays.

My suggestion is that you should go to the cinemas and go see Kung Fu Panda 2 and Cars 2. There are three easy cinema's there is Westfield , Northlands and Hornby.By Cadence.

My suggestion is that you should go to Hanmer Springs and go to their hot pools. They also have swimming pools there as well and a Super bowl ride which is so much fun. By David.

My suggestion is that you go to Snow Park because they have loads  of  diffrent grinds and huge jumps they also have a restaurant and bar and yes they have
acommodation.By Harry. 

 My suggestion is that you should play outside because you should not play on your playstaion for 5 or 7 hours and you should get fresh air .By Liam

My suggestion is that you go to the park with some mates and play ball tag or tag on the equipment.By Toby.

My suggestion is you visit people from your family. In the holidays we had a surprise party for my Grandma and she loved it. By Ben

My suggestion is get out side and do some sports in the holidays and if you can
go on a family holiday to any country its great.Caleb

My suggestion is to go to a sporting event as a family and have a good family sports game.Maxim

My suggestion is to go to Porters ski grounds as a family -it is great fun and slopes for every level.Zoe


I think people should visit your family or go on holiday. I said this so people can have more fun than staying at  home playing PlayStation or watching TV.Grace


I suggest that if you are trapped inside do some baking at home with your
mum or dad or mabe you stay at your aunties and uncles or possibly your nana and grandad's - Chloe

In the holidays I went to Timaru and went to the movies and chipmunks. I think other people Should go to Timaru and stay at Timaru top10 holiday park because you can hire little bikes.When I was there it was really fun .My family also went out for lunch it had a play area for kids  it had a pit fall of  balls in it.It is  really  fun.-MIKAYLA

 I think you should go to Hanmer Springs with your family to have family time and after go to a restaurant to eat and enjoy the evening! My family drove there and it was a very enjoyable evening.I really liked going in the hot pools!-Bonnie

I think people should try doing filming of your own sometime and then send it to the what now crew and be a moviestar because it is really fun to do and the website is http://www.whatnow.tv/ whitebait T.V-Alec

I think people should rug up in a scarf, a pair of gloves, a woolly hat and a big jacket and go outside! Make a snowman! Have a snowball fight! So get outside
for the school holidays.Caitlin.

I think in the holidays you should try to go to the movies and play basketball and maybe go for a walk.sam

I think you should try to do the gnome grotto for kidsfest http://www.kidsfest.co.nz/ and it is cool because it is for free at the botanical gardens you can get a map for free it takes about 30-40 minutes.There are cool water fountains a long the way and a really cool surprise at the end  (you must do them in order).Sven




 
I  think you should try go out to a camp its really fun plus you get to do
lots of things. I went to Boys  camp but when I got home it snowed
lots it was so thick we made a snow man and had a snow ball fight.Dion

In the holidays I enjoyed seeing my cousin called Emma and Brya and Bryan.And we went bmxing.And we watched a dvd.By Isaiah

No comments:

Post a Comment