Room 7, Harewood School, New Zealand

Welcome to our Blog.We'd love you to make a comment.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

We are comparing which container holds more water.Bonnie.
Our challenge was to measure very long distances.We also had to estamate first then measure.


Here my group are measuring the water in the containers.We used litres and millilitres.



WE WERE doing measuring with water


Here I am asking Caitlin and Ethan what they think.
I HAVE LEARNT THAT IT WAS FUN CALEB L

Here my group are weighing

some mini weights and then filling

in the question sheet.

we had to estimate how many grams everything weighed.Chloe.








MEASURING IN ROOM 7
Here my grop is measuring

how high the cups were it was fun

Grace


we are measuring water with

litre containers - Zoe




We are leanring about measurement in our maths.

we have learnt about the units we use for length or distance -centimetres, metres,millimetres,kilometres.






















No comments:

Post a Comment