Room 7, Harewood School, New Zealand

Welcome to our Blog.We'd love you to make a comment.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010



I am doing my felting.
Rm7 have been learning about fibres and how to felt. chloe
Miss France brought a big bag of dyed sheeps wool.Breanna
You can turn wool into felt.Alec
You can make lots stuff out of wool.Dion

You can make clothing by felting.Harry

I learnt the hooks on the wool connected together.Sven

I learnt how the wool connects together.caleb

It was amazing how easy it was!Ben

Wool fibres hook together when soapy water is rubbed into it thats felting. Zoe

You put in really really hot water and you rub the felting all the hooks together you rub together for awhile and then you pull it out and put it in normal hot water.Mikayla Abbot


You can dye the wool different colours to make different patterns.Ashleigh


Fibres hook together with lux water. Ethan


I was interested about how the wool for the backround stuck to the decoration on top.Bonnie

There are little hooks on the wool, when you press hot soapy water against it it hooks up and becomes strong! Maxim


I learned that it's really easy to do felting!CAITLIN!


I learnt that you use lux water to hook the fibres together. David


Wool is from sheep. caleb


Ashleighs Mum came with snowy the lamb and room 7 got to feed her. Zeeba


Wool comes from sheep.Liam


I learnt how to felt.Toby


In Room 7 we had a lamb called Snowie visit.Grace













No comments:

Post a Comment