Room 7, Harewood School, New Zealand

Welcome to our Blog.We'd love you to make a comment.

Monday, August 16, 2010




We are becoming great readers in Room 7.

Here are some of the challenges we have this term.

I am learning to retell a story in my own words - Grace

I am learning to identify key statements in reading - Zoe

Iam learning to re read.I go back to the start to check my reading - isaiah.

I am learning to compare information-Ashleigh

I am learning to use text and make connections-Chloe

I am learning to explain -David

I am learning text to text connections, and text to world and text to self-Mikayla.



I am learning to skim & scan-Caitlin

I am learning to recall stories in order-Breanna

I'm learning note take the story-Bonnie
I am learning to retell in my reading -Alec

I am learning to make inferences-Maxim

I am learning to silent read in my head-zeeba

I am learning to explain the story Liam

I am leaning how to skim/scan in my reading-Toby

In my reading I am learning to reread-harry

In my reading challenge I am learning to summarise-Sven

In my reading i have learnt how to clarify meaning.caleb.d
I have been learning to predict what is going to happen next.caleb.l
my reading grop is lrning to predct and clarifying- ethan
I am learning to scan for the anwer and to use expression.Dion












No comments:

Post a Comment