Room 7, Harewood School, New Zealand

Welcome to our Blog.We'd love you to make a comment.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Ruapuna Raceway duathlon

I felt very proud to represent Harewood School at the duathlon. It was very tiring - it felt like I was going to die. I was so tired! It was really hard but I had fun. On the 1km run I poured water on my head- it kind of cooled me down. I had to sweat it out so I could run. At the end I got really cold so my Dad went to go and get my jacket. it was awesome I got 30th in the duathon.SVEN!

I felt proud to wear the Harewood School sports t-shirt and represent Harewood. Right when I was about to get off my bike I fell off.There was 468 children there.It was definitely worthwhile because I came 31st. It felt like I was going to die I was so tired.HARRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment