Room 7, Harewood School, New Zealand

Welcome to our Blog.We'd love you to make a comment.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sailing

I am so proud because i learnt  how to sail  in   the yacht  and how to kneel in it. 
In sailing I was proud that I overcame my fears and capsized [on purpose]. I was really scared when the sail went over my head. My favourite bit was the swimming at the end. I learnt how to use a sailing boat. I enjoyed everything. Ben

When we went sailing I was really nervous because I had never been sailing.When I had my first go at sailing it was so horrific I couldn't do anything apart from just sitting there nearly going to fall of, but then I got use to it and was really good it was so fun!!! My favourite part of the day was swimming ! I never knew that the lake was so deep!!Bonnie

At sailing I learnt how to capsize.Ben

My big challenge at sailing was I learnt how to sail and how to turn and then  capsize.Ethan




1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful day yoy all had Room 7. I am sure Miss France took some great photos for you too! It is great to hear thatyou overcame some of your fears, Ben. It's not long til camp when you'll have some more exciting challenges!

    ReplyDelete