Room 7, Harewood School, New Zealand

Welcome to our Blog.We'd love you to make a comment.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It is great to be back at school.I was missing my friends. mikayla

it's good to be back at school because at home it was getting a bit
boring doing nothing.Chloe

I liked being at home but i like being back at School.Breanna

I am sort of happy to be back so I can WORK! Caitlin!

I love being back at school because i get to do my homework Grace!



I love being back at school because it's great to see all the teachers.Bonnie!

I love being back at school because it's great to see all my friends.Zeeba!!

I feel great about coming back to school because i can learn new thing.Dion

I am happy that i am back at school because i can learn again. Ethan

I am so happy that my sisters are back at Harewood because i have missed them being at Harewood. And Harewood has lots of great people and i miss all my friends at Harewood. And
my sisters were in Miss France's class one time. And so has my brother Darryl and now i am so I'm happy to be back at Harewood.My favourite subject is maths because i like algebra.My second favourite subject is homework i love homework its a fun subject.Cadence

I love going to school because it's more fun then just sitting on the couch and watching television
or playing on the computer. I also love playing with my friends and having fun.David

I like going to school because I get to see all my friends and I like playing games. Sven

I like going to school because you get to play with your friends and you get to do maths. Ben

I like going to school because you get to learn stuff. Isaiah

I like going to school because I get to see all my friends. Toby

I like going to school because I like playing on the playground. Sam

I like to go on the field with the nice green grass with my friends.Alec

I like having athletics because you might get into zones.Maxim!!!

I like playing on the field .Liam

I like the school classrooms.Ashleigh!

I like the school field .caleb l

I like playing on the field. caleb.d

i like everyone in the school zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment